From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spatter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spatter may refer to:
- Spattering, a process in which synthetic fabrics are coated with a fine layer of metal
- The splashing and scattering of oil droplets during frying. Anti-spattering substances are used by food technology to reduce this phenomenon.
- Blood spatter
- Spatter cone, volcano cone
- Spatterdock, water plant
- All pages beginning with "Spatter"
- All pages with a title containing Spatter
- Spat (disambiguation)
- Spatterdash (disambiguation)
- Splatter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spatter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.