Speaking in Tongues (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speaking in tongues in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glossolalia or speaking in tongues is the phenomenon of speaking in unintelligible utterances (often as part of religious practices).
Speaking in Tongues may also refer to:
- Angelic tongues, a term related to the concept of sung praise in Second Temple period Jewish materials
- Speaking in Tongues (Talking Heads album), 1983
- Speaking in Tongues (David Murray album), 1999
- Speaking in Tongues, album by The Holmes Brothers produced by Joan Osborne, 2001
- Speaking in Tongues (Bizzy Bone album), 2005
- "Speaking in Tongues" (song), a song by Arcade Fire
- "Speaking in Tongues", a song from the Meat Loaf album Braver Than We Are
- Speaking in Tongues (speech), a speech written by Gloria E. Anzaldúa
- Speaking in Tongues (TV series), an Australian television program
- Speaking in Tongues (Hilltop Hoods song), a song by Australian hip hop group, The Hilltop Hoods
- Speaking in Tongues, an Australian play by Andrew Bovell upon which the film Lantana is based
- "Speak in Tongues", a song by Placebo from the 2009 album Battle for the Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speaking in Tongues.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.