Special K (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special K may refer to:
- Special K, a breakfast cereal manufactured by Kellogg Company
- Special K (rapper), a rapper and original member of the Treacherous Three
- "Special K" (song), a song by the rock band Placebo
- Special K (professional wrestling), a former pro wrestling stable in Ring of Honor
- Special K, a nickname for the drug ketamine
- a nickname of NASCAR driver Alan Kulwicki
- a nickname for the NFL running back Knowshon Moreno
- a nickname of Harlem Globetrotter Kevin Daley
- a nickname of Detroit Piston announcer Greg Kelser
- a nickname for rugby league footballer Karmichael Hunt
- Special K Line, a nickname for NHL players Paul Kariya, Chad Kilger, and Todd Krieger of the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim
- Special K, the last airworthy Douglas A-26A Invader owned and being restored by the Pacific Prowler organization in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Special K: The Wisdom of Terry Kay, a 2000 book by Terry Kay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Special K.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.