Special K (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Special K is a breakfast cereal manufactured by Kellogg Company.
Special K may also refer to:
- Special K (rapper), a rapper and original member of the Treacherous Three
- Special K, a nickname of:
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Special K" (song), a song by the rock band Placebo
- Special K: The Wisdom of Terry Kay, a 2000 book by Terry Kay
- Special K, a nickname for the drug ketamine
- Special K, the last airworthy Douglas A-26A Invader owned and being restored by the Pacific Prowler organization in Fort Worth, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Special K.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.