From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Species or species in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Species is one of the basic units of biological classification.
Species may also refer to:
- Species (film), a 1995 science fiction/horror film
- Chemical species, a common name for atoms, molecules, molecular fragments, ions, etc.
- Combinatorial species, an abstract, systematic method for analysing discrete structures in terms of generating functions
- Species counterpoint, a relationship between two or more voices in music
- Species, the forms (bread and wine) of the Eucharist, especially in discussion of transubstantiation
- Species problem, a mixture of difficult, related questions that often come up when biologists identify species
- Specie (disambiguation), an unrelated term used to refer to coins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Species.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.