From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up specification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specification may refer to:
- Specification is the term used for the first stage in cellular differentiation
- Specification (technical standard), an explicit set of requirements
- Specification (legal concept), from Roman Law
- Specification (regression), the practice of translating theory into a model for regression analysis
- Specification language, for describing a computer software design at a high level
- Regional specification, identifying different areas of the early embryo in biology
- Patent specification, part of a patent application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.