|Founded||Auckland, New Zealand 2009|
London, United Kingdom and Auckland, New Zealand
SpeechSchool.TV is an online speech training service based in New Zealand and the United Kingdom. It provides a subscription based Internet TV channel to provide a Standard English accent training service to students worldwide. It was founded in 2009 for the purpose of teaching the English accent to foreign students and others who are interested in improving their accent. It has won the Technium Challenge award for New Zealand.
The company provides two different courses in speech training; The Master Speaker English Accent programme which is focused on accent reduction to help develop clear English speaking skills without mumbling or stuttering, and the other is The Master Communicator programme to help develop presentation, confidence and public speaking skills.
- "Battle of the bright ideas". nzherald.co.nz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "Technium Challenge triumph for SpeechSchool". btob.co.nz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "SpeechSchool wins Technium Challenge". scoop.co.nz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "TV Speech School Wins Top Prize". voxy.co.nz. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- "Hague wants to build on trust". nzherald.co.nz. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Is your accent holding you back?". 3news.co.nz. Archived from the original on April 5, 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2014.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "Launch Pad 2010 selects three leading startups". computerworld.co.nz. Retrieved 1 July 2014.