(Redirected from Spick)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spic or spick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spic is an ethnic slur for a person of Latino/Hispanic descent.
Spic, spik or Špik may also refer to:
- SPIC (Indian company), an Indian petrochemicals company
- State Power Investment Corporation, Chinese nuclear giant formed by the merger of State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation and China Power Investment Corporation
- Špik, a mountain in Slovenia
- Luka Špik (born 1979), a Slovenian rower and Olympic gold medalist
- SPIC MACAY, the Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth
- Spic and Span, a major U.S. brand of all-purpose household cleanser
- Grind og spik, a typical dish of the Faroe Islands consisting of pilot whale meat and blubber
- Spähpanzer SP I.C., a Cold War-era German scout light tank
- Lee Spick, an English snooker player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.