Spike Island may refer to several places:
- Spike Island, Bristol, an area of the English port city of Bristol, adjoining the city centre
- Spike Island, Cheshire, an area of Halton
- Spike Island, former name for Northumberland Heath, London
- Spike Island (Doncaster), a workman's platform situated off the Great Northern Railway's main line south of Doncaster
- Spike Island, County Cork, an island in Cork Harbour, Ireland
- Spike Island (concert), a famous 1990 concert headlined by the Stone Roses on Spike Island, Cheshire
- Spike Island (film), 2012 British film
- Spike Island Artspace Ltd, art gallery, studio complex and café
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.