Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spill occurs when the contents of something, usually in liquid form, is emptied out onto a surface, person or clothes, often unintentionally.
Spill may also refer to:
- Oil spill
- Chemical spill
- Data spill
- Leadership spill
- Spill (audio), where audio from one source is picked up by a microphone intended for a different source
- Variable spilling, a side effect of register allocation
- Thin sticks of wood or paper, used for transferring fire, and stored in a spill vase
- SPILL – an acronym for St. Pancras International Low Level, the Thameslink platforms at St. Pancras International railway station in London
As a proper name
- Virus (1996 film), an American film about a tanker truck loaded with a deadly ebola-like virus that runs off the road and into an isolated area (German film title Spill)
- Thomas Spilsbury, soccer player nicknamed Spill
- Spill (band), a British dance duo
- Spill.com, a movie review website
People with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.