|EP by Icehouse|
|Recorded||Studio 301 & Paradise Studios|
|Genre||New wave, synthpop, rock|
|Producer||Iva Davies, Cameron Allan, Charles Clouser, Bill Laswell|
Spin One is a four-track EP released by Australian rock/synthpop band Icehouse in June 1993. It was issued by Massive Records. Three tracks, "Shakin' the Cage", "Dedicated to Glam" and "MLK", are also on the double CD remix album, Full Circle, released in December 1994. "Byrralku Dhangudha" is an edited version of "The Great Southern Mix" with guest appearance by aboriginal performers, keyboardist Bernie Worrell (Parliament-Funkadelic) and avant-garde guitarist Buckethead, and was produced by Bill Laswell.
Allmusic's Kelvin Hayes described "Shakin' the Cage" and "MLK", which were taken from Full Circle, as "Semi-decent lead [followed by] a diabolical attempt at trendy house courtesy of General Dynamics, who uses samples over a vapid synth, an experiment best left to self-destruct in the laboratory". While the other two tracks, "are remixes of versions that are included in the "FC" bracket, which doesn't bode much better but does at least offer more than its sibling".
- "Shakin' the Cage" (Andy Qunta, Iva Davies, Robert Kretschmer, Simon Lloyd) – 4:02
- "Byrralku Dhangudha" (Davies) – 5:25
- "Dedicated To Glam" (Davies) – 4:29
- "MLK" (Davies) – 5:33
- Iva Davies – vocals, guitars, keyboards
- Robert Kretschmer – guitars
- Simon Lloyd – saxophone, keyboards, programming
- Andy Qunta – keyboards, piano
- Additional musicians
- Production work
- Cameron Allan – mixer, producer (tracks 1 and 4)
- Charles Clouser (aka General Dynamics) – mixer, producer, remixer (tracks 1 and 4)
- Iva Davies – producer
- Bill Laswell – mixer, producer (track 2)
- 808 State – remix (track 3)
All recording and mixing at General Dynamics, Trackdown Studios, Studio 301, FON Studios, Western Boulevard.
- "Spin One by Icehouse". MusicBrainz. Retrieved 2008-06-26.
- "Icehouse - Full Circle". Discogs. Retrieved 2008-06-26.
- Hayes, Kelvin. "Spin One – Icehouse". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 4 February 2012.
- "Australasian Performing Rights Association (APRA)". APRA. Retrieved 2008-07-01. Note: requires user to input song title e.g. SHAKIN THE CAGE
- Holmgren, Magnus. "The Flowers / Icehouse". Australian Rock Database. Passagen.se (Magnus Holmgren). Archived from the original on 29 September 2013. Retrieved 21 March 2014.