From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is an edible flowering plant in the family of Amaranthaceae.
Spinach may also refer to:
- Spinach aptamer, a synthetic RNA aptamer designed as a mimic of green fluorescent protein
- Spinach (moth) (Eulithis mellinata), a moth of the family Geometridae
- Amaranthus dubius, known as red spinach or Chinese spinach
- Atriplex hortensis, known as mountain spinach or French spinach
- Basella alba, known as Malabar spinach, red vine spinach, creeping spinach or climbing spinach
- Chard (Beta vulgaris), also known as spinach beet, silverbeet or perpetual spinach
- Cleome serrulata, known as Navajo spinach
- Good King Henry (Chenopodium bonus-henricus), also known as Lincolnshire spinach
- Ipomoea aquatica, known as water spinach, river spinach or Chinese spinach
- Morogo, or African spinach, referring to a group of at least three different dark green leafy vegetables
- Sorrel (Rumex acetosa), also known as spinach dock
- Tetragonia tetragonioides, known as New Zealand spinach or sea spinach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.