From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spinifex may refer to:
- Spinifex (genus), a genus of grass which is indigenous to the coastal areas of Australasia and Indonesia
- Triodia (plant), a hummock grass of arid Australia, covering twenty percent of the Australian continent (although not technically Spinifex, it is commonly referred to as such)
- Spinifex hopping mouse, a mouse native to the central and western Australian arid zones
- Spinifex people, or Pila Nguru, an Australian tribe named after the grass
- Spinifex, a texture in certain ultramafic lavas such as komatiite
- Spinifex pigeon (Geophaps plumifera), a bird found in Australia
- Spinifex Ridge, a mine in Australia
- Spinifexbird (Eremiornis carteri), a bird found in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinifex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.