From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spira may refer to:
- Spira, medieval name of one of three ShUM cities in Germany (still used in some languages, e. g. French: Spire)
- Spira (name), includes a list of people with the name
- Spira (Final Fantasy), the world in which the role-playing video games Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 are based
- Spira mirabilis, the mathematical logarithmic spiral
- Spira Footwear, a U.S. manufacturer of athletic shoes
- Spira (confectionery), a Cadbury chocolate bar in a helix shape
- Spira (bryozoan), an extinct genus of cryptostome Bryozoan
- Spira (car), three-wheeled motor vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.