From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spofford may refer to:
In the United States:
- Ainsworth Rand Spofford, Librarian of Congress, December 31, 1864 - June 30, 1897
- Charles Spofford, lawyer
- Edward Spofford, American professor of literature
- Harriet Elizabeth Prescott Spofford, American writer
- Henry M. Spofford, 19th century Louisiana politician
- William B. Spofford, Episcopal bishop
- Otis Spofford, children's novel
- Spofforth, North Yorkshire, England, UK
- Spofforth Castle, North Yorkshire, England, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spofford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.