Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sponsor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sponsor or sponsorship may refer to a person or organization with some sort of responsibility for another person or organisation:
- Sponsor (commercial), supporter of an event, activity, or person
- Sponsor (legislative), a person who introduces a bill
- Sponsor (genus), a genus of beetles
- Child sponsorship, form of charitable giving
- Ship sponsor
- Sponsor of baptism, see godparent
- Sponsorship in a twelve-step program
- "Sponsor" (song), a song by Teairra Marí
- Sponsored walk or Walkathon, a charitable fundraising activity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sponsor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.