From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spoof in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoof, spoofs, spoofer, or spoofing may refer to:
- Forgery of goods or documents
- A type of satire, specifically a parody, in which an original work is made fun of by creating a similar but altered work.
- Semen, in Australian slang
- Spoof (game), a guessing game
- Spoof film, a cinematographic genre
- Spoofing (anti-piracy measure), a technique to curb unlawful online downloading
- All pages beginning with "Spoof"
- All pages with titles containing "Spoof"
- Caller ID spoofing
- E-mail spoofing
- IP address spoofing
- Protocol spoofing, a technique to increase performance in data communications
- Referrer spoofing, a type of spoofing attack
- SMS spoofing
- Spoofing attack, falsifying data on a telecommunications network
- Website spoofing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoof.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.