Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spoof in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoof, spoofs, spoofer, or spoofing may refer to:
- Forgery of goods or documents
- Semen, in Australian slang
- Spoof (game), a guessing game
- Spoofing (finance), a disruptive algorithmic-trading tactic designed to manipulate markets
- A type of satire, specifically a parody, in which an original work is made fun of by creating a similar but altered work.
- Spoof film, a cinematographic genre
- Spoofing (anti-piracy measure), a technique to curb unlawful online downloading
Networking and communication
- Caller ID spoofing
- E-mail spoofing
- IP address spoofing
- Protocol spoofing, a technique to increase performance in data communications
- Referrer spoofing, a type of spoofing attack
- SMS spoofing
- Spoofed URL
- Spoofing attack, falsifying data on a telecommunications network
- Website spoofing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoof.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.