Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spool may refer to:
- Bobbin, a cylinder or reel on which a quantity of thread, yarn or wire is wound for use in a particular machine or device
- Cable reel, used to carry various types of electrical wires
- Spool (record label), active 1998–2008
- Spool (software company), a software company that allows users to save video and text onto their mobile devices to view the content offline
- Spool pin, a type of pin used in pin tumbler locks to prevent picking
- Spooling, a form of multi-programming for the purpose of copying data between different devices
- The Spooler, an operating system enhancement that provided spooling facilities for some IBM computers
- Spooling up, increasing RPMs and thrust in a jet engine after the throttle has been advanced
- Spool, the unit of rotating components inside a jet engine; see Turbofan#Turbofan configurations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.