SportsNight with James Bracey
|SportsNight with James Bracey|
Title card of SportsNight with James Bracey
|Genre||News, Sports, Commentary|
|Presented by||James Bracey|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||4|
|Running time||1 hour|
|Original network||Sky News Australia|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV 16:9)
|Original release||27 January 2013 – 15 December 2016|
SportsNight with James Bracey is an Australian television sports news and commentary program previously broadcast 4 nights weekly on Sky News Australia, hosted by James Bracey. The program was broadcast from the Sky News centre in the Sydney suburb of Macquarie Park. The program covers the latest news in local and international sports, and discusses it with a rotating panel of commentators.
While a 30-minute edition simply titled SportsNight was airing on the remaining three nights, the show was expanded to one hour from 18 December 2015 from Fridays to Sunday, hosted by Luke Doherty.
The program ended after 4 years on 15 December 2016, following Bracey's decision to leave Sky News. It was announced that the program would not be renewed with a new host, instead replaced by a second hour of Paul Murray Live.
- "SportsNight with James Bracey". 27 January 2013. Archived from the original on 18 June 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "New On Sky News". Foxtel. 18 February 2013. Archived from the original on 21 August 2014. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- Veerhuis, Jennifer (24 October 2015). "There's no such thing as too much sport for Sky News presenter James Bracey". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Sky News Live hosts all-girl panel on Sports Tonight". Media Week. 8 April 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- "Early Christmas present for sports fans". 16 December 2015. Archived from the original on 18 December 2015. Retrieved 18 December 2015.
- "James Bracey hosts final SportsNight on Sky News". MediaWeek. 16 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.