Spotlight on Nilsson
|Spotlight on Nilsson|
|Studio album by Nilsson|
Spotlight on Nilsson is the debut album by Harry Nilsson. It is essentially a compilation of all four of the singles (and their respective B-Sides) that were released during his tenure on the Tower label (1964–1966), plus two previously unreleased tracks. It has been re-issued numerous times over the years with different sleeves, attempting to capitalize on his later success at RCA. It was released on Pickwick as Rock 'N' Roll, without "The Path That Leads To Trouble."
The track "Good Times" would be later covered by the Monkees as the title track for their 2016 reunion album.
(* with the New Salvation Singers)
- "The Path That Leads to Trouble" (Johnny Cole) – 2:08 *
- "Good Times" (Nilsson) – 1:50
- "So You Think You've Got Troubles" (Marvin Rainwater) – 2:20
- "I'm Gonna Lose My Mind" (Cole) – 2:06
- "She's Yours" (Nilsson, J. R. Shanklin) – 2:02
- "Sixteen Tons" (Merle Travis) – 2:29
- "Born In Grenada" (Nilsson, John Marascalco) – 2:16
- "You Can't Take Your Love (Away from Me)" (Nilsson) – 2:20
- "Growin' Up" (Nilsson) – 2:48
- "Do You Believe" (Nilsson) – 2:20