From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spout may refer to:
- A lip used to funnel content as on various containers like a teapot, pitcher (container), watering can, driptorch, grole, cruet, etc.
- A water spout from a roof, such as a gargoyle
- Downspout, of a rain gutter
Natural and weather phenomena
- Spout, an alternate name for a waterfall (mostly used in England)
- All pages beginning with "Spout"
- All pages with titles containing "Spout"
- Snout Spout, fictional character in the Masters of the Universe franchise
- Spout Run, a small stream in Arlington County, Virginia, US
- Spout Spring, Virginia, US
- Spout Springs, North Carolina, US
- Spout Springs Ski Area, Oregon, US
- Spouting can, physics experiment
- Spurt (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.