Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spout may refer to:
- A lip used to funnel content as on various containers like a teapot, pitcher, watering can, driptorch, grole, cruet, etc.
- A water spout from a roof, such as a gargoyle
- Downspout, of a rain gutter
Natural and weather phenomena
- Spout, an alternate name for a waterfall
- All pages with titles beginning with Spout
- All pages with titles containing Spout
- Snout Spout, fictional character in the Masters of the Universe franchise
- Spout Run, a small stream in Arlington County, Virginia, US
- Spout Spring, Virginia, US
- Spout Springs, North Carolina, US
- Spout Springs Ski Area, Oregon, US
- Spouting can, physics experiment
- Spurt (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.