Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spreader in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spreader may refer to:
- Broadcast spreader, an agricultural machinery or lawn care tool designed to spread seed, fertilizer, lime, sand, ice melt, etc.
- Spreader (railroad), a kind of maintenance of way equipment designed to spread or shape ballast profiles
- Hydraulic spreader, a tool used by emergency crews in vehicle extrication
- Spreader (sailboat), a spar on a sailboat used to deflect the shrouds to allow them to better support the mast
- Spreader bar, a BDSM bondage device
- Spreader (lifting), a lifting device used to distribute forces appropriately for structural or interference reasons
- Manure spreader, an agricultural machinery designed to spread manure
- Spreader (container), often "spreader bar", device to attach transport containers to cranes
- Spreader (mining), a heavy equipment used in surface mining and mechanical engineering/civil engineering
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spreader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.