Spring break (disambiguation)
|Look up spring break in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spring break is a secular holiday.
Spring break may also refer to:
- Spring Break (film), a 1983 comedy film
- Spring Break USA (also known as Spring Break USA and Spring Fever USA), a 1989 comedy film directed by Bill Milling
- Spring Breakers (2013), an American neo-noir film
- Spring Break '83 (unreleased), a Mars Callahan and Scott Spiegel–directed comedy
- "Spring Break", a Cheap Trick song from the 1983 film of the same name
- Spring Break (album) – College Boyys album
- Spring Break '87, a 1987 concert performed by Australian rock group Crowded House at Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
- "Spring Break" (CSI: Miami), a 2003 episode of the TV series CSI: Miami
- "Spring Break" (Modern Family), a 2015 episode of the TV series Modern Family
- Spring brake, a component of an air brake (road vehicle), a braking system for vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spring break.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.