Spruce Home, Saskatchewan
|Time zone||UTC (UTC-6)|
Spruce Home is a small farming community north of Saskatchewan's third largest city, Prince Albert. The first post office opened in 1908 at Sec.32, Twp.50, R.26, W2 surviving in this location for 9 years. This unincorporated area had post offices come and go over the years.
Spruce Home has an elementary school which is a part of the Saskatchewan Rivers School Division.
Currently the school has about 138 students.
Spruce Home has a nine-hole golf course called the Spruce Home golf course.
- Dominion Land Survey Sec.16 Tsp 51 Rge 26 W2
- Map location of Spruce Home
- Post Offices and Postmasters - ArchiviaNet - Library and Archives Canada
- Prince Albert Gen Web Region
- Saskatchewan, Canada, Rand McNally 1924 Indexed Pocket Map Tourists' and Shippers' Guide
- GeoNames Query
- Spruce Home on Googe Maps
|Wild Rose||Meath Park|
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|