Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sprung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sprung may refer to:
- Sprung rhythm a poetic rhythm designed to imitate the rhythm of natural speech
- Sprung mass (or sprung weight) the portion of the vehicle's total mass that is supported above the suspension
- Sprung floor, a floor that absorbs shocks
People with the surname
- Anna Sprung (born 1975), Russian biathlete
- Julian Sprung (born 1966), American writer on marine aquarium fishkeeping
Film and TV
- Sprung (film), a 1997 hip-hop comedy
- Sprung! The Magic Roundabout, a 2005 animation
- Sprung, a 2009 comedy short film with Samara Weaving
- Sprung (video game), video game by Ubisoft for the Nintendo DS.
- Sprung (soundtrack) hip-hop album for film 1997
- "Sprung", single by Nu Flavor 1999
- Sprung, 2011 Hip Hop Festival featuring Lowrider (Australian band)
- Sprung Music Festival Stanford University FloMo Field
- I'm Sprung, song by T-Pain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sprung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.