Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spurious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spurious may refer to:
- Spurious relationship in statistics
- Spurious emission or spurious tone in radio engineering
- Spurious key in cryptography
- Spurious interrupt in computing
- Spurious wakeup in computing
- Spurious, a 2011 novel by Lars Iyer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spurious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.