Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spyglass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spyglass may refer to:
- Another term for a hand-held telescope for terrestrial observation, monocular
- "Spy Glass", a recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live
- Spyglass Entertainment
- Spyglass Board Games, a collection of board games on Xbox Live Arcade
- Spyglass, Inc., software company
- J. Elmer Spyglass
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- The Amber Spyglass, fantasy novel by Philip Pullman and the third and final volume in the His Dark Materials trilogy
- Spyglass (album), a mini-album by J-pop singer, Kaori Utatsuki
- Spyglasses also are found in Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events, by Netflix
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spyglass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.