From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A squall is a sudden, sharp increase in wind speed.
Squall or The Squall may also refer to:
- The Squall, a 1929 film by Alexander Korda
- "Squall" (NCIS), an episode of the American television series NCIS
- "Squall" (song), a single released by Japanese band D'espairsRay
- Squall Leonhart, the main hero of the role-playing game Final Fantasy VIII
- USS Squall (PC-7), a Cyclone-class patrol ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.