From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squawk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squawk can refer to:
- Yellow-crowned night heron, also known as a squawk.
- Squawk code (more formally transponder code), a four-digit number sent out by an aircraft's transponder.
- Squawk (album), hard rock band Budgie's second album, released in 1972.
- Squawk virtual machine, a Java virtual machine for small devices, written mostly in Java programming language.
- A nickname for the Seattle Seahawks football team.
- Squawk can also refer to another aviation-related meaning, concerning maintenance problems, such as: "The plane has three squawks." - where there are three problems that require repair or attention.
- Squawk (sound) - short, inspiratory, musical sound that have been reported to be present in patients with hypersensitivity pneumonitis, fibrotic lung disorders, and pneumonia.
- Hoot-n-holler (also known as a squawk box system), a type of telecommunications system where there is a permanent open circuit between two or more parties.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squawk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.