Sripada or Sri Pada also spelled Shripada has different meanings:
- Adam's Peak, also known as Sri Pada, is a tall conical mountain located in central Sri Lanka.
- Shripad Shri Vallabha, was an incarnation of lord dattatreya who lived in Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh state of India.
Sripada is one of the Indian surnames:
- Sripada Krishnamurty Sastry, an Indian writer.
- Sripada Pinakapani, is an Indian musician.
- Sripada Ramachandra Rao, an Indian screenwriter.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sripada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.