Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sripada or Sri Pada also spelled Shripada has different meanings:
- Adam's Peak, also known as Sri Pada, is a tall conical mountain located in central Sri Lanka.
- Shripad Shri Vallabha, was an incarnation of lord dattatreya who lived in Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh state of India.
Sripada is one of the Indian surnames:
- Sripada Krishnamurty Sastry, an Indian writer.
- Sripada Pinakapani, is an Indian musician.
- Sripada Ramachandra Rao, an Indian screenwriter.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sripada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.