Ståle Dyrvik (born 26 October 1943) is a Norwegian historian.
He graduated with the cand.philol. degree from the University of Bergen in 1971. From 1975 to 1988 he worked as an associate professor (førsteamanuensis) at the University of Bergen, and he became a professor there in 1988.
|Born||26 October 1943|
- Norge under eneveldet: 1720-1800, 1976
- Den lange fredstiden 1720-1784, 1978, volume 8 of Cappelens Norgeshistorie
- Historisk demografi. Ei innføring i metodane, 1983
- Mellom brødre 1780-1830, 1996, volume 7 of Aschehougs Norgeshistorie
- Truede tvillingriker 1648-1720, 1998, volume 3 of Danmark-Norge 1380-1814
- Den demografiske overgangen Utsyn & innsikt, 2003
- Året 1814 Utsyn & innsikt, 2005
|This biographical article about a Norwegian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|