St. John's Day
Jump to navigation Jump to search
St. John's Day may refer to:
Feasts celebrating the Nativity of St. John the Baptist:
- January 7, an Eastern Orthodox feast
- June 24, Midsummer Day
- August 29, an Eastern Orthodox feast commemorating his beheading
- September 23
- an Eastern Orthodox feast celebrating his conception
- a Roman Catholic and Lutheran feast celebrating his conception
- Thout 2, a Coptic Orthodox feast
Feasts celebrating John the Evangelist
- December 27, a Roman Catholic, Lutheran, and Anglican feast
- May 8, an Eastern Orthodox feast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. John's Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.