St. Louis Blues (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Louis Blues (film))
The St. Louis Blues are a professional ice hockey team based in St. Louis, Missouri.
St. Louis Blues may also refer to:
- "St. Louis Blues" (song), a blues tune and song by W. C. Handy, published in 1914
- St. Louis Blues (1929 film), a two-reel short directed by Dudley Murphy
- St. Louis Blues (1939 film), a film directed by Raoul Walsh
- St. Louis Blues (1958 film), a feature film
- St. Louis Blues (album), a 1958 album by Nat King Cole
- St. Louis blues (music), a type of blues music
- St. Louis Blues, a defunct American football team that played the 1934 season in the American Football League (1934)
- St. Louis Jr. Blues, a Junior A ice hockey team in Affton, Missouri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Louis Blues.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.