St. Mary's Convent, Ollur
St. Mary's Convent is a Roman Catholic convent situated in Ollur, Thrissur city of India. It is the first convent in the present territory started by the Syro-Malabar Catholic Archeparchy of Thrissur. It has become a great tourist and pilgrimage attraction after the Canonisation of Euphrasia Eluvathingal (Evuprasiamma).It is a modern convent compared to the other monasteries.
The convent was started by the Metropolitan Archbishop of Thrissur John Menachery. It opened the door for the nuns in 24 May 1900. Saint Euphrasia Eluvathingal (Evuprasiamma) stayed in this convent from 1900 till death. She was the Assistant Superior and in-charge of the novices from 1904-1910. During this period, Blessed Maria Theresa Chiramel also stayed in the convent. From 1913-1916, she was the Superior of the convent.
- "Special prayers at Ollur as date for canonisation is announced". The Hindu. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Saint Euphrasia: The Praying Mother". IndiaCurrents. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Two more Indian native Saints to invigorate Faith of the local Catholic Church". Radio Vaticana. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Two more from Kerala to be canonised". The Hindu. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Blessed Euphrasia". CMC Sisters. Retrieved 19 November 2014.