Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stagnation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stagnation may refer to one of the following
- Economic stagnation, slow or no economic growth.
- Era of Stagnation, a period of economic stagnation in Soviet Union
- Lost Decade (Japan), a period of economic stagnation in Japan
- Political stagnation, a period of political uncertainty
- Stagnation in fluid dynamics, see "Stagnation point"
- Water stagnation
- Air stagnation
- "Stagnation", song from Genesis' album Trespass
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stagnation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.