Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stalwart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stalwart is an adjective synonymous with "strong". It may also refer to:
Relating to people:
- Stalwart (politics), member of the most patronage-oriented faction of the United States Republican Party in the late 19th century
In ships and military vehicles:
- HMAS Stalwart, any of several ships in the Royal Australian Navy
- USS Stalwart, any of several ships in the U.S. Navy
- RSS Stalwart (72), a Formidable-class frigate of the Singapore Navy
- Alvis Stalwart (FV620), a highly mobile amphibious military truck
- Any of several Stalwart class tactical auxiliary general ocean surveillance ships of the U.S. Navy
- Ulmus 'Morton Stalwart', an elm hybrid cultivar tree
- Stalwart, Michigan, a community in Raber Township
- Stalwart, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in the Saskatchewan province in Canada.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stalwart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.