(Redirected from Standalone)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up standalone or stand-alone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Standalone or Stand-alone may refer to:
- Stand-alone DSL, a digital subscriber line without analog telephone service; also known as naked DSL
- Stand-alone expansion pack, an expansion pack which does not require the original game in order to use the new content
- Stand-alone inverter, a power inverter that converts direct current into alternating current independent of a utility grid
- Standalone network or Intranet, a computer network that uses Internet protocol technology within an organization
- Stand-alone shell, a Unix shell designed for recovering from system failures
- Stand-alone power system, an off-the-grid electricity system
- Stand-alone store, a store not directly connected with a shopping mall
- Standalone film, a movie that doesn't have any relation with other movies
- Stand-alone sequel, a sequel set in the same fictional universe but having little or no reference to predecessors
- Stand-alone server, a Microsoft Windows server that neither belongs to nor governs a Windows domain
- Standalone software (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stand-alone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.