Standing Bear (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Standing Bear (c. 1829–1908) was a Ponca Native American chief.
Standing Bear may also refer to:
- Chief Standing Bear Memorial Bridge, a bridge across the Missouri River at the Nebraska-South Dakota border, named after the Ponca chief
- Standing Bear Lake, West Omaha, Nebraska, a park and reservoir named after the Ponca chief
- Luther Standing Bear (1868–1939), Oglala Lakota Native American author, educator, philosopher and Hollywood actor
- Henry Standing Bear (c. 1874–1953), Oglala Lakota Native American chief who commissioned sculptor Korczak Ziolkowski to build the Crazy Horse Memorial
- Henry Standing Bear, a character in the TV series Longmire, played by Lou Diamond Phillips
- Jon Standing Bear, one of several DC Comics characters named Super-Chief
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Standing Bear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.