From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up standpipe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Standpipe may refer to:
- Standpipe (firefighting), a rigid vertical or horizontal pipe to which fire hoses can be connected
- Standpipe (street), an external freestanding pipe to provide running water in areas with no other water supply
- Standpipe water towers, used in the late 19th century
- Standpipe (plumbing), a vertical pipe attached to a p-trap for rapid high-volume wastewater drainage such as from washing machines
- Standpipe piezometer, a device that monitors groundwater levels through a borehole
- Rig standpipe, part of a drilling rig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Standpipe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.