Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Stands or stands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stands may refer to:
- The Stands, an English rock band
- Bleachers, a seating or standing (terracing) areas at a sports venue (American)
- an alternative term for a kiosk
- Stands for Decibels, an acclaimed 1981 debut album by The dB's
- Speaker stands, furniture on which to place speakers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.