Star Swamp Bushland Reserve Coordinates: is a bushland reserve occupying about half of the land area of the suburbs of Watermans Bay and North Beach in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. The precise origin of the name is unknown, but the earliest known use of the name was on a lease application by J.H.Okely of Wanneroo in 1868.
In 1987, the State Government set aside 96 hectares as an A-class reserve, and funding from the Bicentennial Commemorative Program and assistance from local organisations facilitated the establishment of the Star Swamp Heritage Trail within the reserve.
Star Swamp contains a history trail that spans over a 1.4 km walk. The trail contains 10 points of interest each marked with a plaque and sign.:
- "Star Swamp". City of Stirling. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- "Naming of Star Swamp (per 3129/977 V3)". Western Australia Government Gazette. 3 April 1987. p. 1987:1246.
- "Star Swamp Heritage Trail" (PDF). Department of Heritage. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- "Investigation launched into scrub fire". The West Australian. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- "Authorities contain deliberately lit bushfire". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2008-01-07.