From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Star TV may refer to:
- Las Estrellas (English: The Stars) the Mexican television network
- Estrella TV (English: Star TV) the American Spanish-language network
- Star TV (Asian TV networks), an Asian satellite service owned by News Corporation and including
- Startv, a Canadian weekly entertainment television program
- Star TV, another name for Zvezda (TV channel), a television network of the Russian Ministry of Defense
- Star TV (Tanzania), a television station in Tanzania
- Star TV (Turkey), a general entertainment channel in Turkey
- Star TV (Switzerland), a channel on Zattoo in Switzerland
- Star TV (Ukraine), an electronic/club music channel on Viasat Ukraine
- E! (Canadian TV channel), a Canadian cable channel formerly known as Star!
- Star Channel, the original name of The Movie Channel, an American premium cable and satellite television network
- Star Channel (Greece), a Greek television network
- Star Channel (Japan), a premium satellite broadcasting and pay TV station
- Star Cinema, a Filipino film and television production company and distributor
- Star Television Network, a short-lived American television network based in Orlando, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Star TV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.