From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stare may refer to:
- Staré, a village and municipality in Michalovce District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia
- Stare, Oborniki County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Stare, Piła County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Frederick J. Stare (1911–2002), American nutritionist
- Matej Stare (born 1978), Slovenian former racing cyclist
- Ragnar Stare (1884–1964), Swedish sport shooter
- Ward Stare (born 1982), American conductor
- Stare (indie band), an English band
- Staring, a prolonged gaze or fixed look
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.