(Redirected from Stat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stat or -stat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
STAT, Stat. , or stat may refer to:
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT), a scholastic aptitude test used for entry into Australian undergraduate programs
- St. Albert Transit (StAT), the public transportation system in the City of St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
- Stat (system call), a Unix system call that returns file attributes of an inode
- Stat (TV series), an American sitcom that aired in 1991
- Stat (website), a health-oriented news website
- STAT protein, a signal transducer and activator protein
- stat, abbreviation of the Latin statim that means "immediately" in medical jargon
- Stat., abbreviation of United States Statutes at Large
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title STAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.