(Redirected from Stat)
|Look up stat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
STAT, stat, etc., may refer to:
- Statim, "immediately", often used in medical contexts
- Statistics, more commonly "stats" in British English
- Statutory holiday
- United States Statutes at Large
- Society of Teachers of the Alexander technique
- St. Albert Transit, Canada
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test, Australia
- STAT protein, signal transducer and activator of transcription protein
- stat, a command part of the GNU Core Utilities
- stat (system call), a system call on POSIX systems
- STAT ACM, a Quest Software tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title STAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.