Arizona State Route 75
|Maintained by ADOT|
|Length:||19.39 mi (31.21 km)|
|Existed:||1932 – present|
|South end:||US 70 in Duncan|
|North end:||US 191 / SR 78|
State Route 75 (or SR 75) is a state highway in eastern Arizona that stretches from its junction with U.S. Route 191 and State Route 78 near Greenlee County Airport south to its junction with U.S. Route 70 in Duncan. It is primarily a shortcut for north and southbound traffic between Duncan and Clifton.
The southern terminus of SR 75 is located at a junction with US 70 in Duncan. It initially heads northeast from this intersection but curves back towards the northwest. As it continues towards the northwest, the highway passes through the communities of Sheldon, Apache Grove and York. The northern terminus of SR 75 is located at a junction with US 191 and SR 78 in Three Way near the Greenlee County Airport.
SR 75 was designated as a state highway between Duncan and Clifton in 1932. By 1935, the route was still just a gravel road. By 1938, the southern half had been paved, but the northern half remained a gravel road. The highway was shortened to its present northern terminus when US 666 (present day US 191) was relocated to an alignment further south. The section north of the new junction with US 666 was transferred to US 666.
The entire route is in Greenlee County.
|Duncan||0.00||0.00||US 70 (Railroad Avenue) – Safford, Lordsburg||Southern terminus; road continues southwest as Main Street|
|Virden Highway - Virden||to NM 92|
|Three Way||19.39||31.21||US 191 / SR 78 east – Clifton, Safford, Mule Creek||Northern terminus; US 191 is former US 666; road continues as US 191 north|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Arizona Department of Transportation. "2008 ADOT Highway Log" (PDF). Retrieved April 9, 2008.
- Google (2008-04-23). "overview map of SR 75" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2008-04-23.
- Arizona Department of Transportation. "ADOT Right-of-Way Resolution 1932-P-613". Retrieved 2008-05-05.
- Road Map of Arizona (Map). Arizona State Highway Department. 1935. Archived from the original on 6 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
- Road Map of Arizona and New Mexico (Map). Rand McNally. 1938. Archived from the original on 6 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
Route map: Google