Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up steal or steals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steal may refer to:
- Theft, the illegal act of taking another person's property without that person's freely-given consent
- The gaining of a stolen base in baseball
- the 2004 ALCS stolen base in Game Four, see Dave Roberts (outfielder)
- Steal (basketball), a situation when a defensive player actively takes possession of the ball from an offensive player
- Steal (film), a 2002 action film
- Steal (game show), a Central Television game show
- Steal (poker), a type of a bluff
- The Steal, the British melodic hardcore punk band
- The Steal (album), a 2006 album by The Steal
- The Steal (film), a 1995 British comedy thriller film
- a discount
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.