(Redirected from Steeplechasing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up steeplechase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steeplechase may refer to:
- Steeplechase (horse racing), a type of horse race in which participants are required to jump over obstacles
- Steeplechase (athletics), an event in athletics that derives its name from the steeplechase in horse racing
- Steeplechase (composition), a jazz standard by Bebop alto saxophonist Charlie Parker
- Steeplechase (dog agility), an event in dog agility
- Steeplechase (roller coaster)
- Steeplechase (Blackpool) racing rollercoaster
- Steeplechase Park, a New York City amusement park from 1897 to 1964, named for its racing rollercoaster
- Steeplechase Pier, a former Atlantic City, New Jersey Boardwalk attraction destroyed in the 1944 Great Atlantic Hurricane
- The Steeplechase, a former Kennywood Park attraction which existed for two seasons, 1903-1904.
- Steeplechase (video game), a 1975 arcade game released by Atari
- SteepleChase Records, a Danish jazz label
- Steeplechase Building, in Las Vegas, part of the Boardwalk Hotel and Casino
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steeplechase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.