From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Stefan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stefan may refer to:
- Stefan (given name), a given name (including a list of people with the given name)
- Stefan (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the surname)
- Stefan (footballer) (born 1988), a Brazilian footballer
- Ștefan, a given name and a surname
- Stefan (honorific), a Serbian title
- Stefan (album), a 1987 album by Dennis González
- Stefan Salvatore, a character in the TV series The Vampire Diaries
- Stefan number, a dimensionless number used in heat transfer
- Sveti Stefan or Saint Stefan, a small islet in Montenegro
- Stefan Ackerie, an Australian businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stefan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.