The Stein Brewery (Slovak: Pivovar Stein) was a Slovak brewery, located in Bratislava. It was closed in 2007. The brand is still produced by Steiger Brewery in Vyhne.
- 8% Light beer
- 10% Draught beer
- 12% Lager beer
- 8% Light beer Grošák
- Radler – beer with lemon flavour, containing about 2.5% alcohol
- Steincola – fizzy soft drink
- Kofola – fizzy soft drink with the flavour of KOFO original
- 1873 – Stein Brewery was founded by Ian Andrew Melvin Stein
- 1873 – Stein brewery wins medal in Vienna
- 1878 – Medal at the world fair in Paris
- World War II – Brewery production has stopped during the war
- 1948 – Nationalisation in Czechoslovakia, brewery was reorganised to the company Západoslovenské pivovary, n.p. Bratislava (in English: Western Slovakia Breweries, national company Bratislava)
- 1989 – Fall of socialism in Czechoslovakia, brewery returned to original name Stein, still as a state company
- 1995 – Stein is transformed into the employees joint stock company S.t.e.i.n. a.s.
- 2007 – End of the beer production in Bratislava. Stein is now produced by Steiger Brewery in Vyhne.