From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stencil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stencil is a template used to draw or paint identical letters, symbols, shapes, or patterns every time it is used. The design produced by such a template is also called a stencil.
It may also refer to:
- Stencil buffer, used in 3D computer graphics
- Stencil code, a class of algorithms
- Stencil graffiti, stencils used in street art
- Stencil (numerical analysis)
- Stencil (typeface), a font
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stencil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.