In 1933, the family of Amaldus Nielsen donated an art collection to the City of Oslo. In 1936, the prominent financier and author Rolf E. Stenersen donated his collection of Norwegian art to the Municipality of Aker, which was later merged with the City of Oslo. In 1972, the Ravensberg collection was donated to the City of Oslo by the widow of artist Ludvig O. Ravensberg (1871–1958).  
- Henriksen, Petter, ed. (2007). "Stenersenmuseet". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- Stenersenmuseet (Dittdistrikt)
- Amaldus Nielsen's Painting (Stenersen Museum)
- Rolf E. Stenersen’s gift to the City of Oslo (Stenersen Museum)
- Ludvig O. Ravensberg's Painting Collection (Stenersen Museum)
- Ulla Nachstern Tannmand; Ludvig O Ravensberg, Maler (Norsk biografisk leksikon)
|This article about a museum in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|